One thing that you look forward to when you go out for camping is food. The mouth savouring gourmets that you prepare while camping is something that you will remember long after the camping is done. Here comes in the need for small propane barbecue grill. These types of portable grills are almost imperatives especially when you are having fun outdoors with friends and family.
Small propane barbecue grill is nothing but one type of such portable grills that will enable you to make a homemade dish even when you are outdoors. The best small propane barbecue grill reviews are provided below.
Best Small Propane Barbecue Grill Reviews
- Camco 58031 “Little Red Campfire” Portable Propane Camp Fire– This Little Red Campfire will allow you to carry your campfire wherever you go be it camping, hiking or feasting. This Little Red Campfire is so designed that you will get the feel of the original wood burning camp fire once you get that. Moreover the sizing is so convenient that you can carry it anywhere and everywhere. Thus this offers maximum portability. The security latches and the sturdy lead ensure the safety of this product. This also makes it easy to carry. The 8′ propane hose that it has works with the ideal LP gas cylinders. With a large fire tray and a regulator which is adjustable this one gives the output of 65,000 BTU/HR at the maximum level.
- This one is very handy and comes in a small package that you can carry anywhere and everywhere.
- Operating on LP gas cylinders it produces quite a good amount of flame.
- The looks it portrays and the ambience it creates are bound to make you think twice before saying that it is not real.
- It is very easy to set up.
- It is also very easy to clean.
- It acts as life savour while camping out in the cold.
- According to some customers, it does not emit much heat.
- It also eats up propane fast according to some customers.
- The regulator also freezes up at times according to some customers.
Camp Chef’s Outdoor Camp Oven helps you to extend satisfaction of the tongue four folds with the twin burners and the oven which is double racked. You can cook and boil with the help of the twin burners while baking your favourite dish is made easy with the double racked oven. Camp Chef’s Outdoor Camp Oven comes with a 3,000 BTU burner of oven while the brass burners are of 7,500 BTU. The versatility of this oven enables you to cook anything and everything that you can think of even when you are outdoors. The oven box is insulated and emits sufficient heat. It also has room for placing 9*13 utensils within it. It also comes with a see-through glass door with a temperature gauge so that you can display your cooking skills to the fullest. The non-stick enamel enables you to clean it easily while the stainless steel helps to do away with the corrosion. Thus you can now bake pizzas and lasagna to cookies and fresh bread in no time.
- This one gets heated up very easily.
- It is a versatile burner with oven that is useful for many purposes.
- It is very light and easy to handle.
- It comes with auto light feature.
- It has more than sufficient place inside to make room for larger containers.
- According to some customers the handles of the side can’t be extended much.
- Bulk tank adapter is not provided with it which is a problem for many customers.
This one is another offering from Camco which is a fully assembled Gas Grill. This helps to reduce any requirement of hardware and thus gives you a total hassle free, ready to use gas grill. Just 1 lb LP canister and you can get started with the cooking. Made of stainless steel this one has great looks and is easily cleanable. The knob helps to control the 9000 BTU burner. The lid is provided with latches while the handles are made to stay cool for hours.
- It is fully assembled with reduces the hassle of assembling it.
- The looks of this gas are quite attractive.
- It is very easy to use.
- It provides a lot of space for cooking.
- The storage bag that comes with it is also very useful.
- The electronic lighter doesn’t last long according to some customers.